I was the victim of a violent crime. What services are available to me?

Any victim of a VRA crime will have a victim advocate assigned to the case to help with any services you may need. Please contact the office in the county of which the crime occurred. 

See More Questions...

Do you have a question for the DA's office?

Send us a message online so we can help!