How do I report a crime?

All crime reports should be directed to the law enforcement agency in the area where the crime occurred. However, in the event that you need to report election fraud please contact our office directly. If you're trying to report an emergency situation, call 911 on your telephone to be connected to the emergency services you require.

See More Questions...

Do you have a question for the DA's office?

Send us a message online so we can help!